Summer Fashion and Womens Clothing
If you are like us, you have yearned for those balmy summer days amidst the overcast, wet weather we’ve been having. But it seems that summer is finally here and womens clothing will adjust to the rising temperature.
A new season often signals it’s time to reinvent your wardrobe. If you find shopping for a full wardrobe update tedious and expensive, then there’s good news. You really only need a few seasonal staples to reinvigorate your current outfits for the sunny season.
5 Must-Have Womens Clothing Items for Summer
Indeed, you can keep your summer fashion look fresh without breaking the bank. In fact, if you purchase any of these womens clothing items from our online store, we will ship your purchase nationwide making your shopping experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible.
- Every woman needs a good pair of shorts. We’re not talking about those low-quality, needs-to-be-replaced every-season shorts that you do the gardening in. You need a pair of shorts that can go from casual to fancy with merely a change of shoes or a top. Take our Crinkled Cutie High Waist Shorts, for example. You can pair them with a tank top for a casual, fresh look or a feminine blouse for an evening occasion. Either way, you’ll feel cool in the summer heat, while looking super chic.
- Button-up shirts. If you’re someone who likes looking elegantly put-together at all times but isn’t always in the mood for the accompanying effort that comes with looking perfect, then look no further than the traditional button-up shirt. Its timeless versatility not only makes it the ideal fit for the office, but you could even pair it with a stylish tank top at the next summer festival you attend. Our personal favourite is the Working from Home Button Down Blouse.
- Tank tops. Nothing says summer comfort quite like a colourful tank top. It truly is a summer fashion item that will never go out of style. Tank tops keep you nice and cool and can be dressed up or down depending on the style. For a more casual look, pair our Emma Ribbed Knitted Tank Top with a pair of jeans and sandals. Or you could look flirty fresh with the Secret Garden Lace Cami Tank Top, skirt and a pair of strappy heels.
- Summer dresses. This one may seem rather obvious since it is summer, but don’t underestimate the summer dress. Much like the little black dress, owning a few stylish summer dresses can set you up well for the entire season. They are equally fashionable when worn with sneakers or heels, a cardigan or blazer on cooler days, or simply just a denim jacket and sandals for a lazy Saturday look. We’d suggest purchasing a sleek and simple option (like the Clara Dress) and one, or more, sporting striking patterns and splashes of colour (like the Chicago Casual Babydoll Mini Dress).
- With the harsh African sun at its brightest this season, it is a good time to invest in a hat. After all, sunburn will ruin even the most perfect outfit. The Africa Brown and Layla-568 are our top picks as they are well-suited to any occasion.