The Different One Piece Swimsuits Styles You Need to Know About
If you don’t enjoy wearing the ever-popular two-piece, then you’ll be excited to know that one piece swimsuits are hotter than ever this season and various styles are flattering to all sorts of body shapes.
At Lu-May Exclusive Wear, we value the versatility of the one-piece and know that each style offers wearers many benefits. So, hear us out as we explore the amazing one piece swimsuits available to you this summer.
The 7 Most Flattering One Piece Swimsuits
One piece swimsuits are, in general, flattering to most body types. They can offer more coverage than a bikini, depending on the style you choose, are comfortable to wear on those long, lazy beach days and look highly fashionable. Still, certain one-piece styles seem to trump all else.
These are the one-pieces that stand out from season to season and make every woman feel like an absolute goddess, whether on the beach or at a pool party:
- The Sporty One. One of the most overlooked styles is probably the sporty one-piece as it can be associated with our school swimming days. But, nowadays, sportier costume styles are simply fabulous as they are well-cut and decorated with a variety of colours and patterns. Our striped Strappy Back One Piece is the perfect example. Now you can enjoy the chic comfort of the one-piece while doing active adventuring on your next holiday while still looking like an absolute dream.
- The Ruffled One. A ruffle can add a touch of flair to any figure, but it can especially enhance a more petite shape. It’s also a feminine style element that adds a flirty appeal to any swimsuit. An off-the-shoulder look pairs excellently with this style, such as the Kendal Off Shoulder One Piece.
- The Ruched One. Nothing creates a more flattering figure than ruching. Plus, the texture that ruching provides tends to hide those pesky bumps we may prefer to conceal. There is also something sophisticated and glamorous about this style, maybe since it is reminiscent of evening wear. We know you’ll love wearing our Jewel Ruched Asymmetric Shoulder One Piece.
- The Scalloped One. If you enjoy the flirtier aspect of the bikini but prefer the worry-free comfort of a one-piece, then a scalloped one-piece will appeal to you. It adds a dash of sexiness to any beachy look and creates the most appealing patterns – you can expect looks of admiration headed your way. The scalloped design is also softer when compared to simple straight lines, which can add length to the leg. Why not give the Sneaky Leopard Scalloped One Piece a try and see for yourself?
- The Tied One. Feeling all tied up in knots about whether to pick a one-piece or a bikini this summer? Then, opt for something like the Anything Tropical Tie Front One Piece. A tied-up one-piece offers all the support of a one-piece swimsuit without sacrificing the fun of a bikini. On top of that, some ties are adjustable making them more versatile to wear.
- The One-Shoulder One. If you’re looking to step into the most fashionable style this season, then the one-shoulder look is for you. It is one of the most trending swimsuit styles at the moment and for good reason. It is flattering and chic and adds a unique and striking element to a summer look. Try out our Layla Pleaded Cross Shoulder One Piece this December holiday.
- The Crossed One. Finally, one of our favourite styles is the crisscrossed halter neck. It’s eye-catching, offers all the right support, and can double as a top for those occasions where you go straight from the beach to the restaurant Make a statement this summer with our Cape Criss Cross Cheeky one piece.
With these amazing one piece swimsuits styles available from Lu-May, you can make a fabulous fashion statement every day this holiday season. To enhance your online shopping experience, we provide nationwide shipping when you purchase from our online store. Start your seasonal swimsuit shopping today!