Stylish Summertime Women’s Clothing Trends
Summer provides the ideal versatility when it comes to fashion. You can fully embrace the gorgeous womens clothing trends during the warmer months. At Lu-May Exclusive Wear, we love women’s fashion for its beauty and diversity, and we always stay up to date with the latest trends for every season to supply you with gorgeous fashion-forward items for your wardrobe.
Summer 2023: Women’s Clothing Trends
Each season comes with a new list of trends and innovative looks, from haute couture to casualwear. However, as exciting as this can be for all fashionistas, it can all also seem overwhelming to keep track of the fashion trends that arise from the world’s fashion runways.
Let’s take a peek at some of the top women’s clothing trends that have made an appearance this summer:
- Dreaming of an all-white summer. While colour may have been the keyword of 2022, this year, all-white outfits are in. This is a chic and super versatile colour and will add a timeless elegance to your look (so, none of your new items will end up wasting away in your closet). You can even combine different fabrics and shades to keep every outfit looking unique and fresh. For example, combine our Finding Lace Trim V Neck Top with the off-white Miley High Waist Flare Pants. Accessorise your outfit with the stunning White Stone Headband.
- Let’s go sheer. Some may think that sexy and effortless can’t go hand in hand, but sheer clothing strikes the perfect balance between these two and can be styled in a multitude of ways. A simple sheer dress with a bodysuit underneath can instantly amp up your look for a fun night out. Wear our Celebrity Nights Sequin Sheer Kimono over any outfit and you’ll be ready to paint the town red.
- Go for cargo. This women’s clothing trend has made a return and ladies are truly making it their own. From grunge to chic, cargo is proving to be an adaptable and comfortable fashion trend. We particularly love the cargo shorts, a perfect addition to any summer casualwear outfit. See the Classic Cargo High Waist Shorts.
- It’s all in the shoulder The 80s also made a splash this summer season, as classic shoulder pads are back in style. Power up a workwear outfit with a padded shoulder top or blazer and style en vogue at the office. Don’t limit this look to jackets only. Elevate the trend by trying out gorgeous, padded shoulder tops, such as our Luxe Padded Shoulder Top.
- Don’t cut out the cut-out. This particular trend already started making an appearance last year, and it looks like it may be here to stay – and we are certainly happy about that. Cutouts offer a great way to experiment with sexier styles, but on your terms. This is because each cut-out option is unique, with some showing more or less skin, as designed. It’s also a style that is not limited to a specific women’s clothing item. You can find dresses (like the Bubblegum Blue Cut Out Bodycon Mini Dress), bodysuits (like the Celine Cut Out Bodysuit) and tops (like the Detail is Everything Top) available in this style.
- An asymmetrical dreamscape. Nowadays, angles are the in thing, and nothing creates better angles than asymmetrical patterns and cuts. It’s fun, quirky, and offers a whole new world of fashion options. Say goodbye to boring when you wear our Anna Asymmetrical Denim Mini Skirt on your next market excursion.
Stay on top of all the summer trends in women’s clothing this year by contacting us today or shopping now for your fashion-forward summer look.