The Best Trends in Swimwear Online
Finding swimwear online is an easy task. With a quick online search, you can be bombarded with online stores galore all flaunting their wares. But which styles are your best options and why?
At Lu-May Exclusive Wear, we believe in quality over quantity when it comes to ladies looking their best. So, to make your online shopping experience that much simpler, be aware of what swimwear trends will work best for you.
What is Trending in Swimwear Online?
Knowing what’s trending in the swimwear world goes beyond simply what’s fashionable. It is also about what styles suit your needs and will last you through the seasons while still looking absolutely fabulous. Does this seem complicated? We have compiled a quick guide to what trends in swimwear online will last you through to next summer and beyond.
- High-Waist Bikinis. A style that seems to be heading towards a timeless classic is the high-waisted look, and we get it. It’s a look that showcases vintage chic at its finest and provides you with some flattering tummy support. Fashionable and practical? Now, that’s a win in our books. Just take a look at our feminine Thailand Fields High Waist Bikini and you’ll see exactly what we’re talking about.
- Halter Necks. Another practical yet stylish option is the halter neck swimsuit. What makes a halter neck so wonderful is that it offers the necessary support and is less likely to be uncomfortable when you’re active. The unique cut also gives you that extra bit of flair for your next pool party. Not to mention how flattering the cut can be regardless of the size of your bust. So, why not stand out and try the Haylee Halter Cut Out Monokini?
- Fun Prints. If you keep your eye on the fashion radar, then you will know that the 70s style is back in a big way. This means that fun retro prints have come right along with it. From floral and animal prints to tie-dye and polka dots, you can’t go wrong with a good print. It’s also a fun way to show off your unique style while chilling at the pool. If you’re a floral fan, we suggest the stunning Tropical Bliss Mesh High Neck One Piece. Or opt for a bold pattern instead, such as the striking Native High-Neck Tankini Set.
- Long Sleeves. Nowadays, coverage is what it’s all about in the fashion world. This is not necessarily due to modesty, but a need to look after our skin and health by avoiding the harsh UV rays that cause sunburn. The surf suit or long-sleeve option is perfect for ladies who tend to spend a lot of time in the sun. There’s no need to sacrifice style though as our Ballito Zipped Surf Swimsuit adds style to your outdoor look.
- Speaking of stylish coverage, another practical choice when you’re shopping for swimwear online is the tankini. They offer all the fun of a bikini with the comfort of a one-piece, so it really is the best of both worlds. Our top picks include the Overlay Side Ruched Tankini, the Simplicity Halter Tankini Set, and our Wrapped in Leopard Tankini. What a versatile trend!
- For a long time, women had avoided stripes as it was considered unflattering. However, this is not true at all. Stripes give fun energy to a swimsuit and can be quite flattering to different body types. For example, vertical stripes create the illusion of length and a combo of horizontal and vertical lines can highlight natural curves, as can be seen with the Fire & Ice Brazilian halter neck bikini.
If you are looking to stock up on your summer swimwear and love the convenience of easy online shopping and nationwide shipping, then shop with us today and find the perfect blend of practical and fashionable.