The Benefits of One Piece Swimwear
Over the years, one piece swimwear has faded from popularity as other pieces started taking over. Bikinis may be more practical for tanning and tankinis are ideal for those who want to be active in a two-piece.
Indeed, the one piece has become more associated with school and sports. But one piece swimwear has made a turn for the better as the fashion world once again celebrates this functional, flattering, and stylish option. At Lu-May Exclusive Wear, we love one piece swimwear and want to share the advantages of this underrated summer wear item.
7 Reasons to Own One Piece Swimwear
That’s right! There is a multitude of reasons you should own your very own one piece. They are more than just a piece of material to wear while swimming. They are versatile, unique, and can be flattering on a range of body types.
- They are trendy. The one piece is very much in-style this season. If you consider yourself a fan of fashion, you should be showing off your statement swimwear already. Even celebrities have been rocking this versatile piece on their summer vacations with the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez and Gigi Hadid flaunting this trend. Try the sexy Rose One Shoulder Mesh Monokini.
- They are classic. Those in the know claim that you can get by with a few striking clothing staples that will keep you timelessly on trend, like the little black dress. One piece swimwear can be considered the little black dress of the beach or poolside. Not only is it an absolute classic, but it can also be paired with a variety of accessories to give you the perfect beach-day look. Take a look at our Salt River Belted One Piece. Simply pair it with the Hawaii Hollowed Lace Cover Up and a big hat and you will be the talk of the town.
- They are easy to move in. Not everyone goes to the beach or pool to laze around all day. Sometimes it’s nice to hop into the water, play some volleyball, and make a splash. But there’s nothing more stressful than facing a rogue wave with nothing but an itty-bitty string bikini. Thankfully, you will never lose your one piece! Enjoy sunny activities with comfort and confidence. Why not try your very own version of a Baywatch beach run in our gorgeous Coca-Cola Striped Open Back One Piece?
- They are sexy. We all want to feel beautiful, especially when strolling around in our swimwear. But you don’t have to limit yourself to a bikini to feel sexy. Nowadays, one piece swimwear offers different patterns, designs, and details to suit every personality and physique. For example, the cut-out one piece adds a flirty touch to your look without showing off too much. It is the best of both worlds. If you want to feel sexy this summer, we suggest the Bora Bora Deep V Open Back One Piece or the Mauritius Hollow Out One Piece.
- They are more than just a one piece. Speaking of fashion trends, we also love the bodysuit this season. The great thing about a one piece is that it can double up as a bodysuit. So, on that day when you’re heading to the beach but also need to run errands, just pair your Princess High Neck Mesh Strappy Back One Piece with your Quartz High Waist Shorts and sandals, and, voila! you have a trendy summer outfit.
One piece swimwear is nowhere near outdated. Instead, it’s a summer staple that you can show off with confidence, knowing full well that you are in style this season. Shop your preferred option or contact us today