Gorgeous Trends for Jump Suits in 2023
Let’s be honest, we love looking good, but we also want it to come easy. That’s why we at Lu-May Exclusive Wear, are absolutely obsessed with jump suits.
They truly are the ideal wardrobe staple. Jump suits can be casual weekend wear, chic evening outfits, romantic date night ensembles, or relaxed clothes for a trip to the market. Since the versatility of jump suits just adds to the appeal of these pieces, let’s take a look at some of the trends that we think will take over in 2023.
What’s Trending in 2023?
It’s a new year, which means that it’s out with the old and in with the new trends. So, if you’re also in love with jump suits, then these trends will set you up to be ahead of the fashion curve this year.
- The Sleeveless Option. In the heart of a hot summer, staying cool and looking refreshed is more important than ever. And what better way than opting for sleeveless comfort, like the Brooklyn Leopard Spaghetti Strap?
- The Puff Sleeve. Speaking of sleeves, make it fun with puffy sleeves adding an extra element of style to your outfit. Take a look at our Aurora Puff Sleeve – an elegant choice to opt for as a wedding guest.
- The Cinched Waist. They used to be associated with words like “casual” and “baggy”, but that is a thing of the past. Nowadays, a jump suit can look super trendy with a tied waist to flatter your figure. You’re guaranteed to look your best in our Seattle Tie Waist Jump Suit.
- Flirty Frills. Feminine frills can be added to jump suits to add a touch of flirty fun to this sleek and stylish look. Turn on the charm by adding flutter sleeves and a smock pattern to your jump suit. See our Show Stopper Wide Leg Flutter Sleeve that will make any casual outfit memorable and can be dressed up for a more formal look.
- The Linen Jump Suit. Linen is making quite the comeback in the fashion world and not just for the casual wardrobe. As an airier fabric, it certainly adds to its popularity during the warmer months.
- The Black Jump Suit. While we do love bold colours and patterns, a black jump suit remains simple and classic. It can be dressed up or down and can be paired with most shoes and accessories. If that suits your style, then our various jumpsuits in black will give you loads of stunning options.
- The Wide Leg. Nothing says summer quite like a flowy outfit and a wide leg jump suit will give you exactly that. This airy style will keep you looking refreshed and stylish even during those summer scorchers. Why not try out our Forever Flattering Sleeveless Wide Leg to pair style with comfort?
- The Striking Colour. Since jump suits are sleek outfits with clean lines, you can opt for a fun colour to add a dash of spice to your look. Our Hollywood Red Halter Neck is perfect for the vibrant woman who likes to stand out from the crowd.
Jump suits are a trend that seems to be here to stay and we have some fantastic pieces available in our stores and online. We also offer nationwide shipping with our online purchases so you can enjoy our fashionable items no matter where you reside. You’re also welcome to visit our stores in Pretoria, Kempton Park, Middelburg and Nelspruit where you will enjoy excellent service and trendy fashion.
To hop on the jump suit trend this summer, contact us at Lu-May today.